Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January 2012 Challenge.

Happy New Year Everyone! : )
The challenges will resume this month!

FEBRUARY'S CHALLENGE:

Starting this month we will be using TWO tips. 
You may use both or choose one tip to work with. 

Please create:

A 6 or 8-inch cake with a white (or off white) buttercream base decorated with pink AND red piping using:
1. Ateco #133 (Wilton # 233) grass tip 
    AND/OR  
2. Ateco #26 / Wilton #27 closed star tip

You MUST show the white base underneath (either on top or on the sides)! 

Please sign up by January 24, 2012 (11:59 PM, PST) to participate. 
Send an email to misobakesproject@gmail.com with:

1. Name
2. Location
3. Website or Blog
4. Occupation
Submissions will be due January 31, 2012 (11:59 PM, PST).

1 comment:

  1. I have just found your site! I love it. I have an Only Buttercream board on pinterest. I love buttercream piping. I am definitely a follower and will work on your projects!

    ReplyDelete